Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to Vanessa!

Lately, I have enjoyed planning get togethers with my friends. This could be lunches, dinners, a girls night out, my bunco group, etc. It can be stressful at times trying to get everyone together, but it is also very rewarding!


My friend Vanessa had her 27th birthday on Sept. 28th. She said it would be fun to go out, but I knew she wasn't going to plan it on her own. So I took it upon myself to do so! I sent a message to her siblings and friends I didn't know too well and the friends that I did know well and put it together. We went to this dueling piano bar downtown called Keys on Main, it was so fun! Vanessa even wore her birthday tiara :) I've included a picture of the night below - it was a success!


Trisha, Vanessa, Katie

3 comments:

Just Me said...

I wish I could have gone! Michael ended up getting home from Oregon and he was exhausted and I was pretty tired myself. I'm glad you had fun!

Cameron's Corner said...

Soooooo is Vanessa single?

Cause my best friend is totally available.

Katie M. said...

yes sir! not sure if it would be the right match, though.... for a few different reasons.