Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Trip to Seattle

I just got back from a mini-vacation to Seattle, WA with my friend, Rebecca. This was my first time here and we were gone for about 3 days. We went to visit our friend, Nicole who moved there earlier this year. Yes, Nicole is my little brother's ex-girlfriend but we still keep in touch. We had such good times!

The weather was cloudy and chilly. I didn't see the sun the entire time, but I loved it! It only rained one of the days, which was nice. There were humongous trees everywhere and it was so green and pretty. I loved the relaxed atmosphere.
Here are a few pics from our trip:



Rebecca walking down Pike Place Market




The famous Space Needle (which is MUCH smaller than the Stratosphere in Las Vegas, by the way)


Rainy Day in Seattle





Very first Starbucks - EVER!






Downtown Seattle!





Us girls


9 comments:

dixons said...

Ooow Hot picture girls!

Just Me said...

I'm glad that you had fun, sweetie! One of these days I will make it to that famous fish-throwing place.

Katie M. said...

Too bad they didn't throw fish when we were there :( SAD!

Jenn said...

Girl trips are so fun...I think I need one too.

Brent Festge said...

Honestly, I never believed that Seattle was a real place. I'm still not so sure.

LT said...

Should I be worried that you go out of town and get hussied up?

dixons said...

I would like to know WTF with brent dude haha I am going to comment on his page now!! I am going to make josh watch boo so I can go to Drunko! EMKAY! xoxoxo

dixons said...

Yes I really found one! Crazy huh!! It was really cute in person
!! Love your sunt xoxox

Julie said...

what a fun trip, btw you look gorgeous in that last pic!