Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Gratitude List

It's been suggested to me that if I am feeling a little down, don't like the way things are going in my life, life isn't fair, etc... I should make a gratitude list. I don't do this nearly enough, but I'm going to list some things I am grateful for right now. Hopefully it will raise my spirits a little.





* Hot Baths. It's one of the most relaxing things I can do, and it's free. It helps my mind from going a
million miles a minute and it's rejuvenating.


* Great Job. I love my job and it's stable. I've
never been happier working anywhere else!


* A Home. I have a nice condo where I live with my husband and cats. I complain that it's too small all the time, but I need to be more grateful that I have a place to call my own and am able to make payments on it.






* Frankie and Roxy. To most people, cats may not be a big deal. But I love my cats. They keep me company and I know they are treated well and are happy kitties. Sometimes spoiled! They constantly do cute things that make me smile.



* My King Size Bed. After sleeping on a full bed with Troy for almost 3 years, we upgraded to a king. I love being able to sprawl out and not have to worry about kicking Troy in the side. I am also grateful that we are both not cuddlers in bed!





* Traveling. Luckily, Troy and I have had some extra money to travel. We have been on 2 cruises since we've been married, and going on another one this January! We have been to Hawaii, California a few times, Arizona, and Las Vegas. One day I hope to travel to Europe with him.



* Al-Anon. This program has helped me through the roughest of times. I love the friends I have made and the guidance it gives me through life. I don't know how I would survive without it.

4 comments:

Just Me said...

And I am grateful for...... KATIE! :)

LT said...

I love lamp.

Brandice said...

Katie I'm grateful for you.... thanks again for taking Bunsy to Disney on Ice last night. She can't stop talking about it. You are an awesome aunt!

elbie said...

hey katie.. hope you don't mind that i've been spying on your page.. i'm officially following as of today...