Saturday, November 1, 2008

Goosh Pants

I went to a Halloween party about a week ago with some friends. Rebecca and I bought these pants called "Goosh Pants" at the Halloween store for our costume. She also shares my same view and humor on most things! Then, being Katie, I had to go overboard and add things to the costume. Take a look at our creation!

We also won 2nd place for best costume at the party. I think we should have gotten 1st place over Raggedy Ann, but I guess everyone doesn't think messing yourself is funny :)




In addition to the store-bought "Goosh Pants" we added depends diapers as our hats, added a little chocolate frosting and some corn. It was so gross! Yet so funny. We came to the party saying we were party poopers but everyone just called us the poop girls instead. Needless to say, Troy is happy he wasn't caught in public with me :)

6 comments:

Cameron's Corner said...

That's awesome. I would have gone to the party and when anyone asked, "What are you dressed up as?" I'd say something like, "Dressed up? Is this supposed to be a costume party?"

Quela said...

Those costumes are AWESOME!! I may have to borrow those pants for next year. Nice work!

Brandice said...

Hilarious Katie! It fits you perfectly. :) Did you take your cat poop cookies to the party?

Mike Bringhurst said...

Poo is awesome, if you could have rigged up a fart machine how cool would that have been....

Jenn said...

That's awesome!

Julie said...

that is disgusting, i wah i could have seen it in person!