Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Favorite Time of Year

Autumn is my favorite time of year. Christmas-time is a close second! I wish that FM 100 would play spooky music non-stop during the month of October like they play Christmas music in the month of December. I have added some of these songs to my blog for your listening enjoyment.

Here are just a few reasons why I love this time of year so much:



* Cooler Weather.
Don't get me wrong, I love summer, but I love wearing
jackets and hoodies. They are so comfortable! I also
like not sweating so much when it's HOT. I like
that it's not below zero, although last weekend proved
this to be wrong with the stupid snow.






* Fall Leaves.
I'm a big fan of mother nature, as long it doesn't
involve natural disasters. I love when the leaves
change colors and make the surroundings
beautiful.





* Scary Movies.
Even though I close my eyes and plug my ears
throughout the entire movie, I love them. I
always go see the next "Saw" movie with Troy and
my brother, Nate. It's a great tradition!






* Candy Corn.
My favorite Halloween candy. I only feel right
eating it when it's fall time. Sugary goodness!









* My Wedding Anniversary.
Troy and I were married October 21, 2005. 3 years next week!I look forward to doing something every year with him to celebrate. We are going on a short Vegas trip this weekend. I don't think we'll get around to Elvis re-marrying us, but it would be fun!


* Halloween.
This is my favorite holiday! I love cheesy Halloween decorations,
Halloween parties, jack-o-lanterns, the yummy
candy, cute little trick- or-treaters, scary movies
as I mentioned before, etc. etc. The one thing I
can tell you I HATE are haunted houses. I wish I
liked them. They scare the crap outta me. I left
the last one I went to after being there 2 minutes
and had to use the actors exit. But I love scary
movies, go figure?

5 comments:

Cameron's Corner said...

Autumn is my favorite season as well... for all of the same reasons.

But now that I have kids I have to add "Raking leaves and jumping in the pile". That's a blast with kids (sorry Troy, now you have to deal with additional nagging).

Just Me said...

I'm a complete summer girl. When it gets dark too early and when it's cold, I have NO motivation to do anything but sit around in pajamas watching movies. And I get cold so easily that fall feels like below zero to me. Blah!

:)

Quela said...

OOOooo, I love the fall and I LOVE Halloween. I think my favorite part about Halloween is going all out and getting dressed up in costume. You can really wear whatever you want and no matter how crazy or creepy or funny looking it is, it's okay. Love it.

dixons said...

I like your wedding picture it looks like you want to bite Troy haha! I love you!

Tami Harris said...

That is so funny I visit your blog today! I was just telling Jeff today as we were out and about just how much I love this time of year. The COLORS!!! So, amazing. HOpe you two are good!